Saturday, December 4, 2010

Almost there!

So yesterday was the end of an incredibly gruelly week. I had my last chapter exam in my Calculus III class over the course of Thursday and Friday. Thursday's part of the exam I think went about as well as any other exam has gone thus far... I might have gotten half of it right. Friday's test was rediculous. I left quite a bit of it blank and the parts I did manage to get anything down on the paper was all complete fabrication of absolutely nothing... It just did not go well at all. :-/

Thursday was an incredibly tough day as well. I think the stress of the semester ending, of my exam that day and Friday, and probably a little bit of work and family issues as well. I had a complete melt down. I'm sure all the time wasted crying and sleeping could have been better spent studying for my test. I should have done better than I did on the exam Friday. This entire week has just been incredibly long and heartbreaking. This entire semester and better yet year have been incredibly tough. I am just ready for everything to be over... I'd like to get back to my adult life of just work and independence.

This next week is "dead week" at the University. I am going to be spending quite a lot of time studying. I am so lucky I only have two finals.

So on the 15th I am going to pick up the keys to my new apartment. I will then spend the next seven days cleaning, painting, and making it the cutest little hole in the wall you can imagine. :D I am super excited to just hide out away from everything and everyone. It will be nice to be back to me. I definitely lost myself somehow this past year so I will definitely be doing some grounding and recoverying.

I found a great organization that does some great work for people down in Uganda, Africa. Everyone should check this site out! There is a part called SUUBI, which offers various merchandise for sale that is uniquely hand made from women down in Uganda. You must just check out the site and read all about it. It's an incredible organization...

http://lightgivesheat.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment