Friday, December 17, 2010

One Semester Down

Today was my last final...My first semester at UNL is officially over. Next semester will be quite the challenge. Now that I have managed to get a bit more acclimated at the University I hope to be quite a bit more successful in the Spring.

As of right now I have a very full load. A couple Nuclear Online courses, an EE lab, my (hopefully) last math class, and 3 other EE courses. Now after I get my final grades back from this semester that may all change.

I know for sure that I didn't do well on either of the finals I had. :-/ It is a very, very sad story because I studied so hard and worked so hard for my Calculus Exam, and in the end still ended up leaving too much of the exam blank. I believe for next semester I will go to the testing center to see if I can get more time for exams and or atleast be able to take the exam in an office... Another room other than where there are a million other people.

So now that I have this incredible weight bearing down on me while I wait for the results of the first (virtually horrible) semester, I will be working my ass off through the entire break. I am working so many hours, and my supervisor doesn't seem to care at all that they are running me completely ragged. I will be finding a new job soon anyways, again, hopefully. I just need to find one where I may move laterally in pay and benefits in Lincoln. Only then will life be as needed for this whole school thing to truly work out well.

Over the break I am going to be doing TONS of reading too... I already have one of my EE books, used for two classes, and my differential equations book. Hopefully this will help things go much smoother next semester. One of the EE classes I dropped this semester so I am just retaking it. I dropped it pretty late in the semester too so hopefully what I did attain from it will help.

The next couple weeks are going to be crazy... I hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment