Sunday, December 26, 2010

Semester Break

Hello all!

So I have fallen back a bit on posting, but only because I have been so busy working crazy hours and not to mention I'm house sitting for a friend who does not have internet access. But anyhoo...

So the semester ended quite interestingly. I passed my Calc III class with flying colors, (how,I have no idea) and the one class I thought for sure, there was no way I couldn't pass, I didn't. But it's not a prereq for anything and its a lame class so I can take it later on as a filler.

Next semester is going to be tough, however I will be there in Lincoln so it should be a great semester! I have gotten involved with several different clubs or organizations and I got an apartment right across from campus, and have made some friends that are going to help me with my studying.

If this next semester doesn't go well I'm pretty sure I'm going to just give up and switch the major to something else. I'll of course keep up with the blogging as much as I can. ;)

I hope everyone has had a happy holiday and hope everyone has a safe new years!

Thanks for all the support and hope for this semester! I appreciate those who lend advice and follow my blog.

Thanks!


"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice."

~Meister Eckhart

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the Calc class. No way I could do that unless I quit working full-time.

    Have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete