Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Week

So this week I have so much going on. This is a great thing, because as I said before, I get so much more done when I have less time. A rundown of this week:

Today: Work until 11p

Monday: Class, Meet with Research Advisor and begin work on finishing my machine, meet and study with a friend, then probably get home late.

Tuesday: Class EARLY to pick up homework and test. This is the class that I recently dropped... I will probably TRY to continue to attend considering there is only about a week and a half left of it. I have to retake it so might as well try to get an idea about things for next semester. All day Tuesday I will be working in the lab on my machine, then afterwards studying all evening again with my friend.

Wednesday: I have class, I'll work in the lab more, and then go to the volleyball game! A day of leisure after classes should be nice. I will probably take my buddy from the lab, I gave him tickets to a game that the family wasn't able to go to. I think he really enjoyed watching the girls ;) Anyway, he's excited about it, should be fun.

Thursday: Class early again (hopefully) and then class in the afternoon. I will probably stay and study as late as possible afterwards.

Friday: I of course have class... I might pick up a shift at work so that will depend on if I come back home from Lincoln early or stay to work in the lab and study.

Saturday: I work my usual shift in the morning, and then Saturday evening I volunteered to do bell ringing for the Salvation Army. I got my friend to sign up with me so it should be fun! I didn't pick up the overnight shift for this day so I would be able to volunteer and not have to worry about squeezing sleep in. It should be a good weekend. :)

I am ready for things to begin moving in a better direction. Hopefully with my balancing plan and keeping busy things should start just working out well. To new beginnings!! Hope everyone has a great week! :)

"For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work.:
~Doug Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment